|| About Us.
William Randall, General Manager
William Randall is the Operations Manager of The Frederick News-Post in Frederick, MD and a proud member of the fifth generation of his family to be actively involved in management at the family’s business. Before this position, he managed its sheet fed operation for three years. Before that he spent time in several other departments at The FNP, as well as working at The Baltimore Sun in Advertising. Will attained his undergraduate degree from the Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland and is currently about to complete his MBA at Hood College in Frederick. Will is active in his local Rotary as well as the PAGE Supplier Evaluation Committee and Newsprint Committee.
Will is proud to have been a part of transitioning The FNP’s modest sheetfed operation into the high quality large-scale cold-set web printing operation it is today.
Will married his high school sweetheart, and he and his wife Sara are enjoying their young daughters Emily and Charlotte in their home in Frederick, MD.
George, Sales Manager
Nancy George is the Sales Manager for FNP Printing and Publishing, a division of The
Frederick News-Post. Nancy brings with her 30 years of experience in commercial printing sales to the FNP Printing team. Before this position, she was Sales Manager of Chesapeake Publishing and prior to that she was the Vice President of Sales for Comprint, Inc. Nancy received her Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism from the University of Maryland School of Journalism. Nancy and her husband Joe reside in Germantown, MD and are the proud parents of two sons who also attend the University of Maryland.
Heidi O’Hara, Customer Service Representative
Heidi O’Hara, Customer Service Representative, is the newest member of FNP Printing and Publishing, a division of The
Frederick News-Post. Heidi brings with her 5 years of experience in commercial printing and direct mail. Before this position, she was the Customer Service Representative for Saba Direct in Frederick and prior to that she was an Account Executive at Harte-Hanks in Baltimore. Heidi received her Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Advertising and Retailing from York College of Pennsylvania. Heidi currently resides in Frederick, MD with her husband Larry.
Bart Bockman, Production Staff, Operations Manager
Bart is an industry veteran with 30 plus years of experience managing newspaper and commercial printing production. He is a highly skilled, professional manager who has managed multi-location, multi-publication newspaper production facilities utilizing his skills, integrity and uncompromising work ethic to consistently achieve optimal deadline results and top production quality. Bart plays a key role in the growth of the company and achieves efficient expense results to make a continual contribution and improvement to the bottom line. Experience and recognitions include:
Fred Schuerger, Post Press Production Manager
- Achieved the Perfect Paper Quality Award by scoring the highest production quality score ever given by the New York Times. Also maintained 1st or 2nd place in quality and on time delivery out of the 16 NYT national edition print sites.
- Experienced in the development, implementation and oversight of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to insure that critical deadlines and quality standards are met on a consistent basis.
- Experienced working with multiple property Publishers and Advertising Executives to plan special projects and meet or exceed expectations.
- Experienced project manager with multiple plant expansions and equipment installations to his credit in; Denver, San Francisco and Washington DC.
- Experienced in the strategic development of existing products and production processes to maximize revenue and profit margins.
- Additional information about Bart may be found at www.Linkedin.com
Fred is a results-oriented industry veteran with 38 years of production experience in Packaging. He is a professional manager with production experience in automated, fast-paced production environments. He consistently utilizes analysis to ensure process efficiency and accuracy.
- Active within the newspaper industry as a presenter/moderator at the America East Newspaper Conference in Hershey Pennsylvania and as President Emeritus of the Newspaper Industry Equipment Association MMA Users Group and past regional director and vice president of the group. Active at the group’s annual conference as a presenter/moderator.
- Conceived and initiated the first “in house” printing and zip code zoning of Post-it-Notes in the United States.
- Experienced in initiating, justifying and heading equipment and automation projects. Has been assigned as Project Manager on special assignments to meet corporate goals and as Project Leader, performed plant-wide analysis that resulted in significant cost savings. Has experience coordinating the in sourcing or outsourcing of packaging production. Additional information about Fred may be found at www.Linkedin.com
Our talented, knowledgeable and dedicated staff members
are available to assist you with your projects, providing stellar
customer service every step of the way to ensure flawless execution
from layout &
design to final printed and delivered product.